Fabulous Outdoor Living
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Decks and covered porches on two levels encourage you to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Inside, a two-story ceiling opens up the living room.
- The L-shape of the main living area allows an easy flow from the living room to the dining room.
- Double doors in each room let you walk out to the porch or deck.
- The ' suite is on the main floor and has access to a bathroom right next to the laundry room.
- Two bedrooms and a loft that overlooks the living room are up on the second floor.
- The finished lower level adds an extra bedroom, bathroom and a huge rec room with wet bar.
- A great big storage room can be accessed from either inside or outside of this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,644 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 43' 6"
- Depth: 27' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 8" Second Floor / 7' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot