Family Friendly Farmhouse Beauty
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Thoughtful touches add real livability to this Traditional home plan.
- You get two coat closets in the large foyer plus a spacious screened porch where you can dine outdoors.
- The office is designed to function as a bedroom if desired, with its walk-in closet and attached bathroom that can be accessed from outside too.
- Your family will love the open floor plan that combines the kitchen, family room and breakfast nook into one spacious living area.
- The second floor was designed to hold the laundry room, right where all your sheets, towels and clothes are likely to be.
- Twin walk-in closets can be found in the amazing master suite with its vaulted ceiling and huge bathroom.
- A sunken bonus room awaits your finishing touches, adding 490 square feet of living space to the total living area.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors in reverse layout with house plans 30083RT and 30020RT.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"