Coastal Victorian Cottage House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Step back in time into this coastal Victorian house plan. The faux bird boxes in the eaves, the wrap around porch, the historical color, are just a few of the subtle features that lend to its character.
- Take in the breeze on the magnificent wraparound front porch, or relax on the 3 seasons screened porch in back, accessible off both the flex and breakfast rooms.
- The main level boasts a flex room with closet and full bath to serve as a playroom Mom can view from the kitchen, dedicated private office for work and backyard bird watching, or your Mother-in-Law's own retreat.
- The interior space also includes a mud room with furniture-style lockers, built-ins at the fireplace, homework nook, drop zones, c offered ceilings, and a recessed breakfast room hutch.
- Upstairs, find a spacious, light-filled master suite, 2 additional bedrooms, bath, laundry center, 4th bedroom or media/game room off a grand hallway.
- Related Plans: Get an exteriors with house plans 30083RT and 30057RT.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.