Family Friendly Shingle Style House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Four large bedrooms and a loft style play area for the kids makes this attractive Shingle style house plan an ideal choice for families.
- Added perks include a charming window seat in one of the front-facing bedrooms, a second floor laundry room and best of all, for Mom and Dad, a coffee bar in the master bedroom!
- Wide, open spaces on the first floor serve to keep the family connected and there's a formal dining room for holidays or entertaining.
- Folding doors in the breakfast nook take you out to a covered porch with its outdoor fireplace.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain a fabulous family room with a second kitchen and wine cellar plus an additional bedroom and bath.
- NOTE: Please allow 5 business days for the side-garage option.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 4"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 10" First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss