Family Home Plan with U-Shaped Kitchen
About This Plan
- This 5-bed home is great as a family or getaway vacation home plan. A covered entry welcomes you to the foyer and open floor plan.
- The kitchen has a command-center feel with a U-shaped breakfast bar with cooktop, ice maker, dish washer, sink, refrigerator and built-ins. This is all open into the family room with the rear portion of the ceiling rising to 19' over the fireplace and by the wall of windows.
- A quiet study with vaulted ceilings at the rear of the family room looks out onto the rear of the property. Two family bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a bathroom.
- A screened-in porch at the rear of the home next to the family room completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms with trey ceilings and walk-in closets share a bathroom. A game/loft area separates the family bedrooms from the master suite.
- The master suite boasts a trey ceiling and a luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, bathtub, access to the utility room, and a large wardrobe with built-ins. A large lanai off the master bedroom offers beautiful views outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,564 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,091 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"