Fantastic Farmhouse with Idyllic Wrap-around Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Spend your leisurely weekends enjoying nature and the surrounding views on your wrap-around porch, which surrounds more than half of the exterior on this dreamy farmhouse plan.
- Everyday living takes place in the lodge room, attached kitchen, and keeping room, where vaulted and coffered ceilings draw the eye upward, and warm fireplaces serve as focal points.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the main level, and features a trey ceiling and dual closets on either side of the en suite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, each with their own full bath, are located behind the kitchen. The nearby staircase leads to a second-level bonus room (factored into the total living area figure), or bedroom, above the garage, along with a Jack-and-Jill bath that connects to a fifth bedroom.
- The 2-car garage projects from the front of the house, and enters into a mudroom with built-in cubbies and a bench.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller bonus second floor with house plan 25678GE (2,795 sq. ft. ) and eliminate the stairs altogether with house plan 25681GE (2,795 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 6"
- Depth: 93' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"