Farmhouse House Plan with Built-Ins
About This Plan
- Lovely built-ins add a custom touch to this charming Farmhouse house plan.
- This well-organized home has a large walk-in pantry, bench seating in the family foyer as well as the front foyer.
- The open layout compliments the home and extends the sight lines.
- Sliding glass doors in the huge great room take you out to a covered porch that has lots of room for table and chairs.
- At the top of the stairs, a loft features double doors to a juliette balcony.
- Two family bedrooms share the hall bathroom with its two sinks and the master suite gets a private bathroom.
- As an added convenience, the master walk-in closet opens directly into the second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,006 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss