Farmhouse with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- The porch wraps three sides of this attractive farmhouse plan and a rear porch gives you more room to enjoy the outdoors.
- The master suite is very private and features a stepped ceiling to 11'. Two cosets in the bath and a garden tub with fireplace create a great retreat.
- The kitchen counter extends by the nook and gives yuo casual seating. Views to the great room help you feel connected while a wall for cabinets creates the right amount of separation.
- Guests in the dining room are easily served and can retreat to the living room after a meal.
- Family bedrooms are located across the home and share two baths.
- Build above the garage and get an additional 255 sq. ft. of living space.
- Related Plan: Put the family bedrooms upstairs house plan 3484VL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,974 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 353 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick