Farmhouse with Classy Master Suite
About This Plan
- The porch wraps three sides of this attractive farmhouse plan and a rear porch gives you more room to enjoy the outdoors.
- The master suite is private and features a stepped ceiling to 11'. Two cosets in the bath and a garden tub with fireplace create a great retreat.
- The kitchen counter extends by the nook and gives yuo casual seating. Views to the great room help you feel connected while a wall for cabinets creates the right amount of separation.
- Guests in the dining room are easily served and can retreat to the living room after a meal.
- Upstairs three bedrooms share two baths.
- Build above the garage and get an additional 255 sq. ft. of living space.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the upper floor with house plan 3483VL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 438 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick