Fit For a King
About This Plan
- This Craftsman luxury home plan surrounded by porches and decks, is fit for a king.
- Even the two-story foyer is huge, flanked by a study with fireplace and the formal dining room.
- Wide covered porches in front and back allow plenty of room for chairs and tables.
- An enormous island in the gourmet kitchen adds to the counter space. Note the desk nook off to the side and the breakfast area surrounded by windows on three sides.
- The first floor master suite has a spacious closet and huge spa bath.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms share a loft and one bedroom has its own private balcony.
- A guest suite can be found on the optional lower level along with a wine cellar, media room, exercise room and huge rec room with wet bar.
- The optional lower level adds 3,040 square feet of additional luxury.
- This luxury house plan consists of 18 highly-detailed pages.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1296 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"