Five Bedroom Contemporary with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Clean, crisp lines and lots of transom windows adorn this Contemporary house plan designed with five bedrooms spread out over three levels.
- The main foyer is on the ground level, raised two steps up from the garage level with the rec room and bedroom 5.
- Notice the large walk-in coat closet and bench seating as you come in from the garage.
- Climb the stairs up to the main floor where a huge open layout is a delight for the eyes.
- Storage is bountiful with a walk-in closet in the den and a huge walk-in pantry by the kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors open up both the huge dining room and great room to the covered outdoor living area.
- The top floor belongs to the main bedroom level where double doors usher you into the large master suite.
- The laundry room is located on this floor, convenient to all four bedrooms.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,895 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,491 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss