Five Bedroom Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Arched windows and an arched entry porch grace the front of this dashing Mediterranean house plan.
- The highly-prized open floor plan is in evidence everywhere in the home, although you can grab quiet time in the secluded study that faces the front of your lot.
- The kitchen island is positioned to benefit from views of the nook and family room.
- Most of the main rooms have gorgeous coffered and tray ceilings, adding a custom touch.
- A spacious covered lanai in back includes an outdoor fireplace and a large summer kitchen for grilling and entertaining.
- The master suite is off by itself and is a well-planned retreat with a huge master bathroom.
- The home comes with two more bedrooms on the main floor and two more upstairs that are separated by a large rec room.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 968 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 63 sq. ft.
- Entry: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 11"
- Depth: 69' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss