Five Bedroom Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Stretching out almost 88' in width, this Northwest house plan is big and beautiful.
- Coffered ceilings crown the formal dining room and den where you can work from home in peace and quiet.
- The great room has lot of glass so you can see the porches on each side of the home.
- The back covered porch has an outdoor fireplace for your family to enjoy.
- This level has a huge bonus room near bedroom 5.
- The rest of the bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a laundry room to serve them all.
- A door to the laundry room can be found right in the master walk-in closet - a wonderful convenience!
- The lower level has a big mud room with a giant walk-in closet plus a media room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,991 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,429 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss