Five Bedroom Rustic House Plan
About This Plan
- Don't let the view from the front of this house plan fool you into thinking there is no space inside.
- This house plan shows off the rustic charm on the exterior and expertly used space on the interior.
- The open concept great room, kitchen, and breakfast room feature a stone gas fireplace, two islands to allow lots of work space, and exposed truss beams on the ceiling.
- The master suite features his and her walk-in closets and a luxurious bath with a tile shower and free-standing tub.
- Four additional bedrooms, 2 and half baths, a spacious laundry room, and a 2 car garage complete this plan.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 59977ND (3,206 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,513 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 459 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 2"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick