Rich And Rustic 4-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- This rich, yet rustic home plan combines elements such as stone, board and batten siding and cedar shake. The front entry features tall stone pillars supporting rustic timber trusses which form a vaulted ceiling on the front porch.
- Double entry doors with full-length sidelights lead you into a great room which showcases a stone fireplace, exposed truss beams and rustic timber posts.
- A 12-foot ceiling gives the formal dining room a much larger appearance while the kitchen and breakfast room feature a 10-foot ceiling.
- This split plan has three large bedrooms and an over-sized master suite displaying a fireplace, vaulted ceiling and private study.
- An upper level houses a home theater with computer center connect to an additional 'shotgun style' bonus room - perfect for several single beds.
- A large rear covered porch with vaulted ceiling has a cozy stone fireplace and grilling porch with access to the garage with attached workshop and convenient half bath.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 70532MK (2,513 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,206 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 286 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 193 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 2"
- Depth: 88' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1189 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick