Five Bedroom Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- With over 4,000 square feet of luxurious living space, this Shingle style house plan offers large comfortable rooms.
- The wide foyer rises up two stories in the center and has a quiet den off to one side.
- On the left side of the home, bedroom 5 makes a nice choice for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- In back, the main living area is one enormous open space where the kitchen, nook and great room all share space.
- A built-in cabinet gives you extra storage space in the formal dining room.
- The massive second floor includes a deluxe master suite, three bedrooms plus a second floor laundry room, right where most of your laundry is generated.
- Placed over the garage, any bonus room noise won't disturb any rooms below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss