Five Bedrooms and a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Exquisite detailing draws your eyes to the exterior of this Traditional house plan with 5 bedrooms and a bonus room (note, the bonus room is factored into the total living area).
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the home makes good use of its large square footage.
- There's a large den where you can get away from it all and a first floor guest suite.
- The formal dining room has a gorgeous coffered ceiling and lots of windows.
- In the L-shaped main living area, your family will enjoy a big vaulted great room with fireplace, a spacious kitchen with corner kitchen sink and a breakfast nook flooded with light from windows on three sides.
- Directly above the nook, the master suite comes with a sitting area that also has window on three sides.
- As an added plus, the huge master walk-in closet has a door directly into the second floor laundry room.
- The sunken bonus room is down three steps from the bedroom level and is part of the second floor square footage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,239 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,389 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss