Five Bedrooms and a Flex Room
About This Plan
- Designed for a large family, this Northwest house plan offers five bedrooms and a flex room to use as you wish.
- A graceful curved staircase is the first thing you see when you enter the two-story foyer.
- Views of the formal dining room with its tray ceiling are also visible through the wide openings.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace and in the kitchen, a huge island gives you lots of surface space for cooking and prep work.
- Guests have their own private first floor bedroom.
- On the second floor, all four family bedrooms will enjoy the large loft area.
- And homeowners have a wonderful fireplace in the master bedroom, with storage cabinets on each side.
- A second floor laundry room makes laundry time super easy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss