Five Bedrooms Plus Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Designed for a large family, this European house plan is grand both inside and out.
- Stunning sightlines greet you right from the moment you step through the front door.
- It's hard to know where to look first - perhaps the gorgeous curved staircase or the elegant formal dining room with its tray ceiling or straight ahead into the huge great room.
- The upscale kitchen also gets wonderful views thank to the open layout.
- The breakfast room is even bigger than the dining room and has a huge bow window that overlooks the rear covered deck.
- Homeowners get an amazing master retreat with a vaulted and beamed ceiling, a spacious master bathroom with a tray ceiling and an incredible walk-in closet with its own washer and dryer.
- Every one of the four bedrooms on the second floor gets a walk-in closet and close proximity to the second floor laundry room.
- The raised game room is a sight to behold with its vaulted and beamed ceiling and there's bonus space too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,088 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,915 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12