Five Bedrooms with Expansion Possibilities
About This Plan
- Mixed materials on the exterior of this handsome Traditional house plan give it an eye-catching curb appeal.
- Interior columns frame the entrance to the formal dining room off the foyer.
- The living room benefits from a tray ceiling, big fireplace and built-ins that add extra storage as well as good looks.
- A half wall by the kitchen sink means you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- Bedroom 5 is the only one on the first floor and could work well as an in-law suite.
- The huge second floor has a raised loft area with bedroom 4 on the same level.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 get vaulted ceilings and walk-in closets.
- Notice the handy second floor laundry room and the walk-in storage closet that's just right for suitcases and out-of-season things.
- The master suite is a luxurious retreat with a double tray ceiling and a vaulted master bathroom with a plant shelf.
- Finish the basement level to add even more space and an optional storm shelter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,043 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"