Flex Space Plus a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative wood trim adorns the exterior of this Craftsman home plan that offers both flex space and a bonus room.
- The open layout on the main floor is a delight, with views that flow from room to room.
- Columns are used to define the dining room space giving you separation from the foyer and hall while making the dining room feel larger.
- In back, a great big fireplace has built-ins on either side giving you storage or display options.
- The second floor is huge, with four bedrooms plus a convenient second floor laundry room.
- Use the front-facing flex room as a cozy study or reading nook.
- The large bonus space sits over the garage so noise won't bother any rooms below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,916 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss