Flexible 3 or 4 Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered entry shelters the front door to this flexible house plan available in both 3 and 4 bedroom versions. A coat closet in the foyer reduces clutter.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and dining room in the back of the home. A deck off the kitchen is a nice touch. Note the fireplace.
- The kitchen has a large pantry by the oversized laundry/utility room.
- Upstairs the master suite has a walk-in closet and bath with dual vanities, shower and bath. Two additional bedrooms share a bath.
- A study/reading area by the landing is a plus.
- Related Plans: For a 4 bedroom version, see house plan 21656DR and 21917DR.
- Expand with house plan 22309DR (2,271 sq. ft.) with Craftsman styling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss