Flexible Bungalow with Lots of Options
About This Plan
- This inviting home has Craftsman styling with front and rear covered porches that add great spaces for outdoor entertainment and relaxation.
- Upon entering the front door you are greated with a large foyer with access to a flex space that can be used for a home office or a den.
- The great room features a vaulted ceiling and built in cabinets with a gas fireplace while the well-equipped kitchen has a large island with an eating bar.
- The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the master bath with dual lavatories, corner tub and walk in closet.
- Hall stairs leads to a bonus room that can be used for a multitude of purposes.
- A shop area off the garage is perfect for projects and storage.
- Related Plans: Get a bay window in the breakfast room and build in reverse with house plan 51132MM (1,800 sq. ft.).
- Get more room and alternate layouts with house plans 51043MM (2,067 sq. ft.) and 51065MM (2,108 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,726 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick