Flexible Country Victorian
About This Plan
- With an optional garage included, this 3 bedroom Country Victorian house plan has great flexibility.
- An L-shaped porch wraps around the front left corner of the home giving you two views from your rocking chairs.
- Inside, the left side of the home is open front to back making this tidy home plan feel large for its size.
- With the garage option, you gain a family room complete with fireplace.
- Upstairs, the master suite has its own sitting area and roomy walk-in closet.
- Two beds and a family bath complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 886 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 886 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 222 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss