Flexible Craftsman with Ample Outdoor Living
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This mountain Craftsman Ranch home plan gives you a huge master suite plus a large junior master suite on the opposite side of the home. Both come with bayed sitting areas and large walk-in closets.
- The third bedroom can be used as flex space - either a study or a bedroom with private bath and walk-in closet.
- Sliding glass doors in the huge living room take you out to a covered deck that has plenty of room for a grilling station. An open air deck runs behind the dining room and all across the master suite which has direct access from the bedroom.
- Double your square footage by finishing the lower level.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 64453SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,830 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,154 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 67 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss