Flexible Energy Efficient Beach House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
- This elegant house greets you with an elevated, shady front porch that's perfect for rocking chairs and waving to neighbors as they pass by.
- The foyer opens to a brightly lit public space with soaring ceiling and transom windows. A convenient coat closet is just inside.
- Imagine being able to open and entire wall of sliding-glass doors. Entertaining is made easy with the covered lanai and outdoor kitchen. This house shows off the rear views from every angle.
- The kitchen is at the front of the house with plenty of counter top space, but the eat-at-island looks towards the dining and great room.
- On the other side of the foyer is the utility room, accessed from a hall that leads to the private entrance of the Owner’s Suite.
- The Owner’s bath offers separate vanities, a spacious walk-in-shower and private privy. The spacious Owner’s bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and French doors that open to the covered lanai. A pair of his and hers walk-in closets buffers the bed from the bath.
- For privacy the two guest bedrooms are positioned on the opposite side of the home. They share a full bath that could double as a cabana bath if needed.
- The stair takes you to the sequestered studio/4th bedroom with its own bath. A perfect spot for an artist’s workshop or writer’s retreat. A pair of french doors open to a covered balcony welcoming gentle breezes and offering outside views.
- The 2-car garage offers additional room for a golf cart, but it could also be converted to a workshop, or storage for recreation vehicles.
- The entry from the garage opens to a mud room with bench and storage closet.
- Designed into the house plans are exclusive energy-saving techniques, that when built to our specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes or 60-70% when compared to older homes.
See What's Included in this Plan...