Flexible Family Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This tidy one story house plan gives you great flexibility with a bonus room and an unfinished basement for future expansion. Plus, alernate versions give you even more flexibility to enjoy.
- A covered entry leads to an open foyer where the eye is drawn to the lovely fireplace flanked by generous built-in cabinetry and the windows offering back yard views.
- The kitchen a major activity hub and has a generous island plus easy access to the dining room and living room.
- The room in the corner is ideally situated to serve as a bedroom, den or office. It and a second bedroom have easy access to a full bathroom. The master suite includes a very comfortable 5-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- A bonus space over the garage is ideal for a game room or media room plus an undeveloped basement allows for additional bedrooms or activity areas. The plan is designed with a full basement and could easily be built on a sloping lot with daylight or walk-out basement.
- A 2-car garage with workshop area and covered grilling deck off the back complete this home plan.
- The primary roof pitch (i.e. front to back) is 6/12 and the secondary pitch (i.e. from left to right) is 10/12.
- Expand above the garage with the bonus room with sloped ceiling.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with house plan bonus 21940DR.
- Simplify things with pull-down stair access to storage above the garage with house plans 21937DR and 21525DR (side garage).