Flexible Modern Farmhouse Plan with Optional Bonus Room and Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This flexible Modern Farmhouse plan provides options; gain 592 square feet when you finish the second-level bonus room, and/or 1,575 square feet with a finished basement.
- To the right of the main level, the open living spaces include an island kitchen with large walk-in pantry, formal dining room, and great room, surrounded by partially-screened porches.
- The bedrooms are clustered in the center with the largest reserved for the master suite. A tray ceiling and four side-by-side windows ensure a light and airy master bedroom and the 5-fixture ensuite leads to a walk-in closet with a dresser island.
- Add a closet and full bathroom to the bonus room above the garage and utilize it as a fourth bedroom or media room.
- The lower-level is designed with entertaining in mind and features a kitchenette with a wine pantry, craft room, home theatre, and two bedrooms.
Optionally Finished 2nd Level
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,809 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,809 sq. ft.
- Attic: 1,256 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 239 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 246 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 592 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 1" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"