Flexible Modern Farmhouse with Split Bedrooms
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A wide front porch wraps welcomes you to this delightful modern Farmhouse plan. Step inside and you are greeted by an open floor plan with views extending across the vaulted living room to the covered patio in back.
- The kitchen has a conveniently located walk-in pantry and an island with casual seating.
- A secluded master suite awaits homeowners and offers double doors to the rear patio, a luxurious master bathroom and a giant walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- Two sets of double doors take you out to the enormous rear covered patio with lots of space for entertaining.
- The home comes with bonus space over the garage and a whole optional lower level that gives you an extra 2,444 square feet if finished.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 64501SC (2,729 sq. ft.). Build on a rear-sloping lot with house plan 64471SC. Expand the garage with house plan 64464SC. Get a front-entry garage with house plan 64460SC. Get an alternate rustic craftsman exterior with house plans 64469SC and 64466SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,593 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 653 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 336 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 669 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12