Florida House Plan with Side Patio
About This Plan
- Double doors near the kitchen lead you out to a large side patio in this high-end Florida house plan, the perfect spot for breakfast outdoors..
- The rear covered lanai is enormous and a front porte-cochere shelters your entry into the home.
- Sightlines blow you away when you walk in the foyer with views that sweep back through the enormous great room into the covered lanai beyond.
- Bonus space can be a formal dining room or whatever you wish.
- The master suite sets the bar high with its bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and two huge walk-in closets.
- In the master bathroom, the soaking tub takes center stage, backed by a giant two entry walk-in shower.
- Each additional bedroom is positioned to give privacy to all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,058 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,058 sq. ft.
- Entry: 755 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 7"
- Depth: 135' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1099 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms