Florida House Plan with Wonderful Casita
About This Plan
- A wonderful detached casita in this Florida house plan can become an in-law suite or private guest retreat.
- The casita is 333 square feet and is part of the total living area of the house.
- Sliding glass doors in the casita open onto the covered porch so you can get to the main house easily even if it's raining.
- In the main house, a double door foyer entrance has a lovely tray ceiling above.
- Walk around to the left to enter the enormous open living area with its massive gathering room, kitchen and dining room, all boasting coffered or tray ceilings.
- The main house has three bedrooms, all separated for maximum privacy for all.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,723 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 333 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 741 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss