Florida-inspired Villa Home Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This Florida-inspired villa home plan, designed with a narrow lot in mind, gives you 2,779 living square feet, three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. The exterior of the home features small details like corbels and cast stone accents at the entrance. Concrete barrel roof tiles complete the design.
- The front portico leads to a long foyer and an open floor plan with a clean, crisp interior. Beyond the foyer, step into a large and welcoming living area. The spacious kitchen is a chef’s dream, complete with a center island, walk-in pantry and separate wet bar. The kitchen island overlooks the dining room and great room. This whole area has an intricately beautiful beamed ceiling.
- The generous master suite features his and her walk-in closets. The master bath has separate his and her vanities, a glass walk-in shower, freestanding soaking tub, and a separate water closet. Both the master suite, great room and dining room feature sliding glass doors that lead to the covered patio, solana, and outdoor kitchen.
- A 2-car garage leads to a hall and a spacious utility room, a powder bathroom for visitors and one of the guest suites. To the right of the home’s foyer is a third guest bedroom that could also be used as a study or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,779 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 107' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars