Florida Living with Wonderful Outdoor Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The intricate roof line and decorative shutters of this Florida house plan are balanced by clean, straight lines.
- The center of the home holds a huge, open great room that unites the kitchen, dining area and main living space.
- Gorgeous tray ceilings top all the main rooms.
- Sliding glass doors along the back of the house take you to the marvelous outdoor living room that shelters you from sun and rain.
- There's even an optional summer kitchen so you can grill up a storm.
- You'll have tons of counter space in the high-end kitchen that has a giant island that faces the great room fireplace so you can cook with a view.
- In the master retreat, there are two walk-in closets and a huge walk-in shower.
- Related Plan: Get a study plus four bedrooms with house plan 86028BW (2,986 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,933 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 898 sq. ft.
- Entry: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss