Florida Living with Wonderful Outdoor Space
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The intricate roof line and decorative shutters of this Florida house plan are balanced by clean, straight lines.
- The center of the home holds a huge, open great room that unites the kitchen, dining area and main living space.
- Gorgeous tray ceilings top all the main rooms.
- Sliding glass doors all along the back of the house take you to the marvelous outdoor living room that shelters you from sun and rain.
- There's even an optional summer kitchen so you can grill up a storm.
- You'll have tons of counter space in the high-end kitchen that has a giant island that faces the great room fireplace so you can cook with a view.
- In the master retreat, both of the large walk-in closets close with space-saving pocket doors and the master bathroom has a stand alone soaking tub and huge walk-in shower.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
- Related Plan: Get a three bedroom version with house plan 86027BW (2,933 sq. ft.).