About This Plan
- Designed with outdoor living in mind, this luxurious Florida house plan boasts a huge amount of covered lanai areas.
- Folding door systems give you walls of glass that slide back so you can step into your outdoor oasis.
- Tray ceilings top the outdoor dining and living sections and the summer kitchen is ideal for grilling and entertaining.
- The open floor plan inside means no formal space, just a huge great room that encompasses the kitchen, dining room and great room.
- Family bedrooms are on the left side of the home while the entire right wing of the home is devoted to the master suite.
- The master sitting area has double doors to its own covered lanai.
- An enormous walk-in shower and stand alone soaking tub will have you loving this master bathroom.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,591 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 995 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 104' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss