Modern Mediterranean House Plan with Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- Designed with outdoor living in mind, this luxurious Florida house plan boasts a huge amount of covered lanai areas.
- Folding door systems give you walls of glass that slide back so you can step into your outdoor oasis.
- Tray ceilings top the outdoor dining and living sections and the summer kitchen is ideal for grilling and entertaining.
- The open floor plan inside means no formal space, just a huge great room that encompasses the kitchen, dining room and great room.
- Family bedrooms are on the right side of the home while the entire right wing of the home is devoted to the master suite.
- The master sitting area has a sitting area with access to its own covered lanai. An enormous walk-in shower and stand alone soaking tub will have you loving this master bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 86037BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida. Please contact us with your site address to confirm.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,583 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 996 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 105' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 831 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss