For a Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed to fit on a lot that slopes up from the street, this contemporary house plan accommodates a three-bay drive-under garage.
- Walking up to the front door, your guests pass through the double-door entry and then down to the public area. Here, both the great room and the nook open to a porch that wraps around two sides of the home. Tray ceilings frame both the great room and the dining room, and the great room sports a built-in media center.
- Generously proportioned, the U-shaped kitchen includes a planning desk, a pantry closet and an angled island with cooktop and snack bar.
- You walk up to the bedroom area, where the master suite is nicely secluded from the family bedrooms. The master bedroom with its tray ceiling opens to a well-equipped private bath. Another compartmented bath is accessed from both of the other bedrooms.
- A den opens to a covered porch in back, making this the ideal area to get away from it all.