For the Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a front sloping lot, this Craftsman style home plan has lots of space and an open floor plan.
- Tray ceilings grace the formal living and dining rooms as well as the foyer.
- A bay window bump out brightens the stair hall located by the den.
- Upstairs, there is plenty of room for three bedrooms, bonus space and a laundry room.
- The front-facing master suite has a huge spa bath and two walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get alternate second floor layouts with house plans 23336JD (2,995 sq. ft.) and 23403JD (2,955 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 90 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss