About This Plan
- Designed for a front sloping lot, this Craftsman style home plan has lots of space and an open floor plan.
- Tray ceilings grace the formal living and dining rooms as well as the foyer.
- A bay window brightens the stair hall located by the den.
- Upstairs, there is plenty of room for four bedrooms and a laundry room.
- The front-facing master suite has a huge spa bath and two walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get alternate second floor layouts with house plans 23336JD (2,995 sq. ft.) and 2357JD (2,905 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,955 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 40 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss