Formal and Informal Living Areas
About This Plan
- Entertain in the formal living and dining room of this Northwest house plan while the kids relax in the big family room in back.
- The open layout of each area lets you move freely from room to room with wonderful sightlines.
- In front, double doors open to reveal a quiet den with corner windows.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook, enlarging it.
- The master bedroom on the second floor also gets a bay window that acts as a reading alcove.
- Bonus space over the garage is included in the total living area and could easily serve as a fourth bedroom if needed, with the addition of a closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,143 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss