Four Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Loft
About This Plan
- An inviting wrap-around porch embraces the front of this country-style, 2-story modern farmhouse house plan.
- Once inside, guests are greeted by views of the family room, with its 10' high ceiling, fireplace and angled architecture.
- Open to the breakfast area and kitchen, this active family living area is brightened by a bank of windows to the rear. The island kitchen offers plenty of workspace and includes a walk-in pantry.
- On the opposite side of this design’s floor plan, a sizable master suite lies hidden away for privacy. Its bath area includes his and her vanities, walk in shower and walk-in closet. Adjacent to the Master Suite lies a secondary bedroom great for an in-law suite.
- Upstairs, the two other bedrooms enjoy walk-in closets and hall bath access.
- Back on the main floor, the 3-car garage has three convenient doors with access to the home through the mudroom, complete with benches and storage cubbies. This practical area accesses the laundry, which includes counter space and a soaking sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1131 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick