Four Bed Modern Farmhouse with a Party Deck Above the Garage
About This Plan
- This gorgeous New American modern farmhouse style house plan has board and batten siding and wood accents on the exterior and a party deck above the garage for an amazing curb appeal.
- Step inside and you are greeted by a functional living space layout. The large kitchen with a walk-in pantry flows perfectly into the great room that is warmed by a double-sided roaring fireplace. The kitchen also has a passthrough that leads to the functional flex room. The flex room can be used as a formal dining room, home office or living room.
- The master suite is perfectly situated with his/her vanities, a soaking tub, and an enclosed toilet. The master closet has functional access to the laundry room. Just up the beautiful stair tower, you will find 3 bedrooms that share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- This house takes your entertaining game up a level with great outdoor spaces. Upstairs, a loft with a wet bar leads to a massive balcony over the garage. A large covered patio with a fireplace can be accessed off of the rear of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 458 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12