Four Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A huge, big great room is the main place for your family to relax in, in this Southern house plan.
- Sliding glass doors open to the large covered porch.
- The dining area off the kitchen has windows on two sides and lots of room for furniture.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen gives you extra counter space.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms, offering a quiet retreat.
- Related Plans: Get a different exterior with house plan 82108KA (1,996 sq. ft.). Get three bedroom versions with house plan 82107KA (1,959 sq. ft.) house plan 82106KA (1,959 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,996 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 403 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss