Southern House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- A huge, big great room is the main place for your family to relax in, in this Southern house plan.
- Double doors open to the large covered porch that is even bigger than the great room.
- Flex space off the kitchen can be a formal or informal dining area.
- The U-shape of the kitchen makes it extra efficient and there is a walk-in pantry for great storage.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms, offering a quiet retreat.
- Related Plans: Get a different exterior with house plan 82106KA (1,959 sq. ft.) and a 4 bedroom version with house plan 82108KA (1,996 sq. ft.) and 82109KA (1,996 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,959 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 53' 4"
- Depth: 66' 7"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss