Four Bedroom Tuscan House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed to take advantage of all the benefits of ICF construction, this Tuscan house plan has energy perks as well as good looks.
- The wide open foyer has interior columns that define the dining room straight ahead, plus display niches for your collectibles.
- The main living area is off to the right near the kitchen and the circular breakfast nook.
- Lovely garden space and a terraced deck can be seen from the nook and the huge family room.
- High end features include a wine closet, butler's pantry and a walk-in pantry.
- Enter the deluxe first floor master suite through its private circular vestibule.
- Three other bedrooms are all upstairs with the activity room and loft.
- Bedroom 4 gets a circular sitting area and the bedroom in back has a huge outdoor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 86' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 942 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss