Four Bedrooms in a Narrow Lot Home Plan
About This Plan
- With a good-looking exterior and both a study and a game room, this four bedroom home may be just right for your family.
- The long entry hall leads back to the L-shaped main living area where the big fireplace can be seen while cooking or eating.
- The ceiling in the master bedroom rises to a lovely vault and the large private bathroom offers two sinks and a big soaking tub.
- You'll love the convenience of a door from the master walk-in closet right into the laundry room.
- Two family bedrooms at the front of the house share a connected bathroom while bedroom 4 has privacy all by itself up on the second floor.
- A cozy study with built-in desk has 3 big windows to brighten the room and double doors can be closed off to make it a quiet environment.
- There are even double doors to keep the noise down in the second floor game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 2"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick