Four Bedrooms or Three
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This house plan comes in both this 4 bedroom version and a 3 bedroom one (house plan 42240DB).
- At 1,636 sq. ft., this house plan is cost-effective to build. It uses simplified construction while maintaining architectural integrity.
- Note the lack of hallways. This was designed with a minimal amount of wasted space.
- This open concept house plan gives you an open living room, dining room and kitchen arrangement. The result is a home that feels larger than it is.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes privacy. Turn Bed 4 into a study if you like.
- A simplified roofline still provides optimum architectural style and impact.
- Related Plan: For a smaller 3 bedroom version, see house plan 42240DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 198 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12