Three Bedrooms or Four
About This Plan
- This house plan comes in both this 3 bedroom version and a 4 bedroom one (house plan 42241DB).
- At 1,364 sq. ft., this house plan is cost-effective to build. It uses simplified construction while maintaining architectural integrity.
- Note the lack of hallways. This was designed with a minimal amount of wasted space.
- This open concept house plan gives you an open living room, dining room and kitchen arrangement. The result is a home that feels larger than it is.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes privacy. Turn Bed 4 into a study if you like.
- A simplified roofline still provides optimum architectural style and impact.
- Related Plan: For a larger 4 bedroom version, see house plan 42241DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,364 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12