Four Bedrooms Plus a Den
About This Plan
- This spacious two-story family home has plenty of room for everyone with four bedrooms plus a den with tray ceiling.
- One of the bedrooms is on the main floor, making it a good choice for guests or elderly relatives.
- The great room has a dramatic two-story ceiling and a big fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- In the kitchen, the walk-in pantry is enormous and the big island adds extra counter space.
- Step out onto the rear deck when you want a breath of fresh air.
- Tray ceilings also adorn the second floor master suite and a hall balcony overlooks the great room below.
- Cozy up with a good book in the loft area or use it as a homework zone.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick