Four-season Contemporary House Plan with Commanding Views
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Magnificent windows adorn the view side of this four-season contemporary house plan. An expansive deck on the ground level extends outdoor living.
- Walking in the covered entry (shown in blue on the top of the floor plan) you are guided to the back of the home where the vaulted living room has commanding views through a wall of windows. This space is open to the dining room which has sliding doors that take you to outside where a covered deck is connected to an open deck spanning the entire back side of the home.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating for three.
- There is one bedrooom with bath and walk-in closet on the main floor and four in the walkout basement which also gives you a second living room and space for your mechanicals.
- Related Plans: Get a garage with house plans 21125DR and 2180DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,958 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12